Friday 21 December 2012

Portfolio: December 2012

The month of December saw a big jump in the market value of my portfolio.
 
 
 
This was mainly due to: 
a) 36% surge in share price of UE since my last post.

 
Actions taken in Dec:
Nil
 
My top 3 holdings are:
1) United Engineers, 4% yield, Holding for large % CAPITAL GAIN
2) Frasers Centrepoint Trust, 5% yield, Holding for stable CASHFLOW
3) Stamford Land, 4% yield, Holding for large % CAPITAL GAIN 
 

Strategy Commentary:  
Am in the midst of reviewing the valuations of the companies in my portfolios as it is the year end. 
However, as I do not see exuberance for these companies share prices yet, 
I guess I will just hold them for now.  :-)  



  

1 comment:

  1. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com) You can also whatsApp them at: at +44-75967-81743 (WhatsApp Only) .. and inform them Leah Brown addressed to you ..

    ReplyDelete